The new refectory was built in 1785. From a top view, the building shaped like a cross, with niches at the edges of the three archs of the cross and auxialiary rooms inside the eastern side.
As an indication of minimum honor, this application is dedicated to Monks who lived in the Monasteries of Mount Athos during the period from the 12th to the 20th century. For those included, some biographical data is provided. They are accompanied by photographic content that includes personal objects or objects that testify their presence in the Holy Mountain.
Browse the Digital Pilgrimage of the Holy Monastery of Pantokratorosand unfold the history of the Monastery, from the 11th up to the 20th century, through the narratives and audiovisual content.